We are pleased to announce the best authors of the Dante 2021 project, selected by the Exhibit Around editorial team.
- Best Author tied: Elido Turco (Italy)
- Best Author tied: Nicolas Pages (France)
- Honorable mention: Alexander Tatarenko (Russia)
- Honorable mention: Anna Dyatlovskaya (Russia)
- Honorable mention: Diego Ravalico (Italy)
- Honorable mention: Geir Kjærstad (Norway)
- Honorable mention: Valentina D’Alia (Italy)
The authors will be awarded a medal at the end of October during the Trieste Photo Days 2021 festival. The festival will also host the presentation of the photographic volume and a group exhibition with a selection of the best photos of the project at the Museo del Territoio of San Daniele del Friuli, as part of the Photo Days Tour.
The Dante 2021 project, conceived by dotART together with the Municipality of San Daniele del Friuli, involve Italian and foreign photographers in a collective tribute to Dante Alighieri on the occasion of the 700th anniversary of his death. The photographic volume boast an introduction by Professor Angelo Floramo, scientific consultant of the Guarneriana Library of San Daniele del Friuli, who supervised the book.