» Period: Monday 25 June 2018 - Sunday 09 September 2018
» Info: email@example.com
Trieste Photo Days, international festival of urban photography that will take place from October 22nd to November 15th 2018, launches a free open call aimed at authors, publishers, bloggers, curators and operators in the photographic sector who want to present their projects at the festival.
Projects must focus on urban photography. We are looking for presentations of:
- Books (photobooks or essays on photography)
- Magazines and websites
- Photographic projects
Proposals will be examined by art director Angelo Cucchetto and the festival staff. Selected projects (a maximum of ten) will be included in the Trieste Photo Days program in time slots of half an hour / hour depending on the need and availability.
The presentations will take place at the main venue of the festival (Sala del Giubileo) during the opening weekend, on 26, 27 and 28 October 2018. The projects will be projected and introduced by the art director Angelo Cucchetto in the presence of the author (if available). Selected projects could also become part of the festival catalog.
- exhibition spaces are already full, so we are not able to set up exhibitions.
- we look for projects already finalized, not drafts or work in progress. If you have a draft of a photo book, please consider to apply for the TPD Book Award 2018.
The call is open from 25 June to 9 September 2018. Registration is free. Only selected authors will be contacted.
To apply for projects send the material to this link
- presentation of the project and of the author / editor / blogger
- personal data (name, surname, city, email, telephone)
- pdf in low resolution (in the case of photo books) or jpg (minimum side 2000px)
- in general, all the material you deem necessary for the evaluation of the project
For any information you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org