The selection of photographic projects that will be evaluated by Graziano Perotti for an exhibition at the 2022 edition of Trieste Photo Days is open.
As part of Trieste Photo Days 2021 selections are open for photographic projects themed URBAN LIFE – Urban Photography to be exhibited at the 2022 edition of Trieste Photo Days.
Graziano Perotti, photojournalist with over 200 reports published in the most important Italian magazines, will select the works received and will choose the best project, which will be announced and commented live at Trieste Photo Days Sunday 31 October 2021, in Sala Xenia.
The winning project will result in a solo exhibition that dotART will produce, set up and present at Trieste Photo Days 2022, hosting the winning photographer for two nights.
To five of the projects received Graziano Perotti will also send a brief written professional advice, in order to offer the photographer a moment of verification and comparison, as well as tips and advice for growth.
» Awards for Best Project at Trieste Photo Days 2022
- Organization of a talk with the author
- 2-night stay for 2 people
- Publication of an extract of the project in the Festival Catalog
» Regulations and inscriptions
- The selections are open from 23 September to 24 October 2021 and aimed at professional photographers and amateurs
- Interested photographers must register and upload their projects to the association’s platform my.exhibitaround .com
- To participate in the selection, a registration fee of 20 € per project is required
- Projects must concern the theme of the exhibition: URBAN LIFE – Urban Photography
- Projects can contain a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 20 images
- Each author can participate with as many projects as wished
- We accept both color and black and white photos
- Projects and portfolios may be accompanied by a brief description/presentation, which Exhibit Around reserves the right to modify, edit and/or not publish
- Photos must not contain signatures, watermarks or frames
- To make sure that the order of the photos is correct, add the numbers in the desired sequence to the file name (eg “filename03.jpg”, “08filename.jpg”, …)
- The winning project will be announced Sunday 31 October 2021, in Sala Xenia, during the Trieste Photo Days
- Each photographer retains the moral and intellectual property rights on their works nominated for the Call. Each author grants the dotART association the non-exclusive right to use the winning/selected images to promote/advertise the association’s non-profit activities, upon official communication to the author (whose name will always be attributed to the work)
» Technical characteristics of the images
- JPG format
- RGB color mode
- Single files must be less than 9 MB each
- Smallest side minimum size: 2000px / longest side maximum size: 6000px
- The filename (filename.jpg) must not contain special characters (accents, apostrophes, symbols, etc.)
- PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org or paypal.me/dotart
- Bank transfer to dotART – IBAN IT43F0306909606100000010209 – BIC / SWIFT Code: BCITITMM (reason: “Select Graziano Perotti + Your name and surname”).
- Hand delivery at dotART, via San Francesco 6, Trieste (by appointment: 040.3720617)
Graziano Perotti was born in Pavia in 1954 where he still lives today.
As a photojournalist he has published over 200 reportages (travel, cultural and social) in the most important magazines, obtaining 25 covers and realizing important advertising campaigns including those for “Grand foulard Bassetti”, Alpitour-Francorosso, Hotelplan, Brunello di Montalcino Fattoria dei Barbi to name a few.
The most famous critics have written and published works of him in specialized photography magazines and in the major Italian newspapers. There are numerous personal exhibitions and participations in group exhibitions with great photographers in reviews of international level. Pio Tarantini recently included it in his book “Fotografia. Fundamental elements of language, history, style ”among the most significant contemporary photographers.
He has won important prizes in Italy and abroad “Destiny Madrid”, “Scatti Divini”, “The Florentine genius” and his photographs are in important private collections, foundations and museums.
He is one of the hundred faces of Italian photography in Hermes Mereghetti’s book edited by the A.F.I. Italian photographic archive.