We are glad to announce the 49 authors who will make the Black & White Trieste project happen. You can find them at the bottom of the article. The project is promoted by Italian cultural association dotART through its platform Exhibit Around.
The collective exhibition with more than 160 photos, will open on Saturday, June 15, 2019 simultaneously at all locations:
- Bar Buffet Borsa – Via della Cassa di Risparmio 4
- Corte Caffè – Piazza San Giovanni 5
- Birreria Forst – Via Galatti 11
- Gran Bar Unità – Piazza Unità d’Italia 3
- Hop & Rock – Via Trento 1
- Hops Beerstrò – Via di Cavana 11-15
- James Joyce Café – Via Roma 14
- Puro – Via Torino 31
- White Cafè – Via Genova 21/A
In the coming days we will update this news specifying the photographers exposed for each bar.
The exhibition will be open util September 30, 2019 (unless other exhibitions are installed at the discretion of the various bars).
At the bars you can find the beautiful catalog of the exhibition: 200 pages that cast artistic, original and unusual looks on Trieste. If you wish to buy it, you can already pre-order a copy by completing the purchase form. The discounted price 15 € is valid until Thursday May 23, 2019, after which the sales price will be 20 €.
The Black & White Trieste volume will also be presented on Saturday 26 October 2019 at the Trieste Photo Days festival.
Corrado Enea Crevatin
Enrico Mika Crevatin
Gian Piero Deotto
Giorgio De Zan