The 24HOURS are open to everyone. Interested photographers will be able to participate freely, equipped with their own photographic equipment and independent in their movements.
In case of bad weather we will communicate any postponements on this site and/or on our Facebook page.
Saturday 4th March 2023
We will meet in Sacile for the first photographic outing as part of the PixAround FVG 2023 activities.
The outing is organized in collaboration with the Municipality of Sacile and the Imaginario photographic circle of Sacile, whom we thank for their availability and fundamental collaboration!
Photographers are free to explore other glimpses independently and according to their own inspiration
- 9.00 am – Meeting in Piazza del Popolo (open in maps).
Suggested car parks: Foro Boario and Ortazza.
A representative of the Municipality of Sacile will be with us for a greeting and to introduce us to the history and beauties of the city.
- Following – Departure for the photographic outing and exploration of the city!
- 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm – Group lunch at a special price.
(send confirmations by Thursday 2nd March to [email protected] subject to availability of places)
- Following – free afternoon shooting.
- 5:00 pm – Appointment at the Church of San Gregorio for the presentation of the exhibition and the two volumes Pasolini Photo Days: Mythography and Il Volto Smascherato.
Following a precise curatorship, Exhibit Around APS will select the Best Photographers of the 24H Photography.
- € 100,00 Amazon Gift Card
- Photobooks and photographic volumes of Exhibit Around worth € 100,00
- € 50,00 Amazon Gift Card
- Photobooks and photographic volumes of Exhibit Around worth € 50,00